1. The management is not responsible for injury, loss, or damage of any kind.
2. Persons damaging or destroying property will be promptly evicted.
3. All guests must register at the office.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR FIREARMS ARE ALLOWED!
5. Please observe a 15 MPH SPEED LIMIT from the gate and throughout the park!
6. All pets are to be leashed at all times. You must clean up after your pet has pottied. No pets are allowed in the bathhouses or stores.
7. Please pay for all visitors at the office.
8. NO off-road vehicles, 4-wheelers or motorcycles allowed in park.
9. NO sub-leasing/renting of campers is allowed.
10. NO fishing or swimming from the dock or launch ramps!
11. Quiet time begins at 11 pm.
12. GOLF CARTS-All drivers must be licensed or accompanied by an adult. Carts are to be used in traveling to and from a specific destination-NOT FOR JOY-RIDING! Stay on roads, not in grass. Observe the seating capacity for your cart. DO NOT allow children or others to hang off the cart. Observe a safe speed. Absolutely NO GASOLINE-POWERED golf carts are allowed in the campground. ALL carts are required to have your site number (at least 3" in height) in a conspicuous location on the cart. Headlights are required if operated after dark. If rules are not observed, you will be asked to remove the cart from the campground. SAFETY FIRST!
13. Clean up all garbage from your campsite before leaving and place in dumpsters located at the dump station (beside the store/office).
14. Only one tent per site. IF there is room for additional tent(s), they will require additional payment.
15. NO cans or glass in fire pits.
16. Campsite/Cabin check-out time is 11 am.
17. Keep all areas around and under campers NEAT and CLEAN. If management must clean your site, there will be an extra charge.
18. There will be an additional $10/month late fee for any rent payment over 15 days late. No billing notices are mailed for seasonal/monthly rent unless the rent is late. Those invoices will also include the late fee.
19. Camper/Dock slip with rent one month past due will be placed in storage and the site/slip rented. The remaining Lease balance, late fees, electricity, storage fees and any other account balances must be paid in full before the unit can be removed from the premises.
20. No additional tents or campers are allowed on a seasonal site.
21. DO NOT DIG around your camper without consulting management as all utilities are underground!
22. Campers shall NOT BE SOLD ON SITE. Any outstanding balances must be paid in full before camper is pulled off site.
23. ALL camping units are to remain truly mobile without any permanent connections, foundations, porches, or similar-type structures. NO porches, storage buildings/units/trailers, appliances, or similar strutures are allowed. Roofs shalL NOT be constructed over camping units.
24. Do not attach anything to the utility pole at your site.
25. Check with managment BEFORE making any changes to your campsite! This includes but is not limited to: plantings, signs, landscaping, concrete pads, etc..
26. No washing of boats, RV's, automobiles or watering of lawns is permitted.
Palm Beach Marine