STORE: (865) 828-4802 DOCK: (865) 828-6174 E-mail: email@example.com
Greenlee of MAY SPRINGS is located on 100+ acres on a peninsula on the main channel of Cherokee Lake in Grainger County, Tennessee. Lake Point 6 is located on the property.
We have primitive to full hook-up campsites and offer overnight and seasonal rates. We have an area that can accommodate groups (Family Reunions, Camping Clubs, etc.) which includes full hook-up campsites and rental cabins right at the lake's edge as well as a second launch ramp and covered shed with picnic tables & charcoal grills.
The campground also offers:
- FULL SERVICE DOCK with both covered and open slips available nightly, monthly or seasonally. It also carries bait/tackle, snacks, ice and gasoline.
- CAMPSTORE with supplies, snacks, ice and deli
- BATHHOUSE facility
- 2 LAUNCH RAMPS
- SWIMMING AREA with sand beach
- COIN LAUNDRY
- VOLLEY BALL AND BASKETBALL COURTS
- RENTAL CABINS
- COVERED SHEDS (Can be rented for gatherings)
- DUMPING STATION
- OPEN ALL YEAR! Reservations are recommended.