- The management is NOT responsible for injury, loss or damage of any kind.
- Persons damaging or destroying property will be promptly evicted.
- All guests must register at main office upon entering campground.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED!
- Please observe the posted speed limits from the main gate and throughout the park.
- Keep all areas around and under camper/mobile home and porches NEAT and CLEAN.
- All renters must mow their own lot. (If management must do so, there will be an extra charge.)
- All new porches or additions to existing ones must be approved by management BEFORE construction. Roofs shall NOT be constructed over camper / mobile home. No enclosures are allowed.
- Check with management BEFORE replacing a camper/mobile home or making any changes to your campsite! This includes but is not limited to: "plantings, signs, landscape or building of any kind".
- REPORT ANY CAMPER/MOBILE HOME FOR SALE TO OFFICE BEFORE IT IS POSTED FOR SALE AS THE PURCHASER IS NOT GUARANTEED THE RENTAL SITE! If approved, the Seller and Buyer must meet together in the office prior to completion of the sales transaction. There will be a $100 transfer fee due from Seller.
- Rent is due in advance and therefore due by the 1st of each month. It is considered late after the 15th and a $10 late fee will be added. Billing for monthly rent is done after the 15th of each month and will include the late fee.
- No additional outside refrigerators are allowed. Existing ones must be removed when replacing a camper or before the camper is posted for sale.
- No additional storage buildings are allowed in the camper sections. Existing buildings must be moved before camper is posted for sale. Mobile home owners, check with management before purchasing.
- No hammering on or attaching anything to the electrical meter poles.
- Camper electrical meters will be read 2-3 times annually. You will be responsible for paying only for the kilowatts you use at the Appalachian Electric Co-Op rate.
- Place garbage in the dumpsters provided. HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE ONLY-must be bagged. Large items such as wood, furniture, grills, etc. clog the dumpster and make it difficult to empty. The Grainger County landfill is located off Lakeshore Road. Stop by the office for directions.
- All pets are to be leashed and under owner's control at all times. Clean up after your pet with pooper-scooper if necessary!
- No sub-leasing (renting) of campers/mobile homes is allowed.
- Only one tent/camper per site. No additional tents or campers are allowed on an occupied site.
- No fishing from the docks or launch ramp.
- No private dock allowed.
- MOBILE HOME owners annual property taxes (on the mobile home ONLY) are due and payable at the Grainger County Courthouse before February 28 of each year for the previous year. Please notify the Tax Assessor's Office if you sell your mobile home.
- Mobile home sites are not for permanent residence unless approved by management.
- Unless management is notified, any unit with rent two months past due will be placed in storage and the space rented. The Lease, late fees and storage must be paid in full before the unit can be removed from premises.
- Please pay fees for all overnight visitors (except immediate family) at the dock.
- COVERED dock slips are priced for annual, seasonal use (March-February). The full amount is due when the Lease is signed. However, monthly payments are acceptable. New slip leases are due by March 1 of each year. If you do not intend to keep your slip for the following year, please notify the office, pay the lease balance due and remove the boat by February 28. Boat Slips are not transferrable.
- GOLF CARTS-All drivers must be licensed or accompanied by an adult. Carts are to be used in traveling to and from a specific destination-NOT for joy-riding! Stay on roads, not in yards. Observe the seating capacity for your cart. Do NOT allow children or others to hang off the back, front or sides. Observe a safe speed. No additional gasoline-powered golf carts are allowed in the campground. ALL golf carts are required to have your site number (at least 3" in height) in a conspicuous location on the cart. Keep all body parts inside the cart at all times. Headlights are required if operating after dark. If rules are not observed, you will be asked to remove the cart from the campground.
Palm Beach Marine